Monday 29 June 2009

You know whats bloody annoying! Rant 1

Customer's using mobile phones when you try to serve them in shops.

I'm sorry but it's bad enough when you go out with your friends (for food for example) and every 5 damn minutes they're checking if they have had a message!

But seriously your serving a customer then all of a sudden they're phone goes off, they completely blank you and you get the worst look ever if you try to make some form of communication with them when you finished what you're doing. Turn the damn fucker off! or at least leave the phone ring then answer it after you finished buying your sodding bread, milk, reduced ham that you will not finish within the day and lottery tickets. How about I answer my phone when it rings in my pocket you wouldn't like that would you?

Customer service my ass.
Rant end.

No comments:

Post a Comment